Monday, July 16, 2012

New and Noteworthy

There have been plenty of new and exciting things happening in the crafty world this week so I have heaps to share!!

First up is this super cute pop up house card. I could see plenty of little girls falling in love with this!be warned however, that the instructions are in Italian, but there are great pictures so it shouldn't be too hard to follow.

There is also a great tutorial on the Spellbinders blog using their brand new Background Dies. I love the  simplicity of the black and white colour scheme
Washi Tape is everywhere at the moment!! I spotted this great set of quick and easy ways to use the tape on Laura Craigie's blog. These ideas are so simple I can't believe I haven't tried them already...only prblem is now I want more washi tape!
This week Simple Stories announced a new brand  within their ranges - Snap. There is a huge range of and small albums with a range of different sizes page protectors to make creating whole books a breeze! I am in love with almost everything her...now I just have to wait until October for it to come out!!!

CHA is just about to kick off in the States so there should be plenty of news and great ideas over the next few days...I have stared a board on pinterest  where I am tracking  all the gorgeous new stuff that I "need". So far my favourites are from Simple Stories, American Crafts and Studio Calico, but I am still waiting to see what is on offer from October Afternoon.

No comments: